Swansea City Centre has a lively social scene with pubs and bars dotted across the city.
There is a rich mix of places that offer something different for everyone, so if you like the traditional real ale, prefer the modern and continental brews, or something in the middle, then the public houses in the City Centre are right up your street. You will also find a good mix of free houses as well as the well known chains such as JD Weathers spoon’s pubs The Bank Statement and The Potters Wheel all based in a central locations.
Here are a few featured pubs you are able to sample in Swansea City Centre, most of which serve food and offer entertainment on certain dates throughout the year:
- Yates (Located on Caer Street)
- Bar No.6 (Located on Princess Way)
- Cross Keys (located on Princess Way)
- Pitcher and Piano (located on Wind street)
- No Sign Wine Bar (located on Wind street)
- The Bank Statement (located on Wind street)
- Eli Jenkins (located on Plymouth street)
- Rileys Sports Bar (Located on Castle Street)
If you want to have your City Centre business listed here with a link to your web site please e-mail us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also available in: Welsh