Swansea City Centre has dozens of coffee shops that offer everything from hot drinks and snacks to a full menu that would suit any taste or budget.
You will find the larger chains of coffee houses in the City Centre such as Costa Coffee, and Starbucks, but we are proud offer are some speciality cafe’s too.
- Snow Lodge offers a child friendly Alpine themed venue with books and toys for the kids at the very heart of the City Centre in Castle Gardens.
- Lolek salad and sandwich bar on Castle Street, which offers authentic Polish foods.
- A more traditional lunch, Kardomah the longest serving coffee shop in the city! Well known for its character, history, and excellent customer service.
- Tinos on Wind Street which has a courtyard so you can enjoy your coffee or meal in the open air and is the first cafe in Swansea to accept bitcoin as currency!
We invite you enjoy a well deserved break from shopping at one of our coffee houses, and if your’e a regular visitor why not try a different place to your usual meeting place with friends or family?
- Cafe’s and and take away’s offer everything from the traditional quiet tea & coffee to new and exotic food and drink like Thai Taste a thriving and expanding new brand based in the market.
- Cafe Janet offers tea and coffee in the very heart of the market around the central rotunda where you can observe the bustling market around you at your leisure.
- If your looking for carvery then look no further than the specialists Greedy Fellas, well known for their generously and often festively stuffed baguettes.
- If healthy living is your goal then The Healthier Alternative has you covered, from body builder’s to those of us that just want to manage their weight. They a offer meal prep services to cover all your meals for the week and even healthy treats like delicious dark chocolate protein balls full of fibre and energy.
If you want to have your City Centre business listed here with a link to your web site please e-mail us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also available in: Welsh