If you’re a business and you’d like information on help and support during this time please visit: www.swansea.gov.uk/covid19adviceforbusinesses
The businesses that remain open for the sale of essential goods within the City Centre are:
Banks & Building Societies:
- Barclays Bank
- HSBC Bank
- Leeds Building Society
- Lloyds Bank
- Monmouthsire Building Sociey
- Mortgage Advice Bureau
- Nationwide Building Society
- Natwest Bank
- Principality Building Society
- Santander Bank
- TSB Bank
- Best One Store (High Street)
- CK’s (High Street)
- Holland & Barrett (Quadrant)
- Holland & Barrett (Union Street)
- Home Bargains
- Kingsway Pharmacy
- M & S (food hall only)
- Pets At Home
- Raw Food Wales (High Street)
- Specsavers (essential appointments only)
- Swansea Food Centre (High Street)
- Well Pharmacy (High Street)
- WHSmith (Post Office)
Swansea Bus Station is now closed until further notice.
The alternative drop off and pick up points for local bus services will be at St Mary’s Church on Princess Way and Caer Street. Coaches will pick up passengers from Wellington Street.
The closure of the bus station does not affect other bus stops across Swansea and buses will continue to call at these locations.
The City Centre Rangers are currently operating a limited service, carrying out one daily patrol in the City Centre, as well as attending any emergencies.
Swansea Mobility is now closed until further notice.
This post is also available in: Welsh